Preaching Contest Mechanics for the upcoming Luzon Camp 2017.
- Junior, Senior Youth
- Preaching Contestants must be a bona fide members of the particular department of the local churches. Former ministers / bible students are not allowed to join the contest.
- Preaching contestants are to prepare one (1) contests outlines for the elimination round. Final round: impromptu, to be drawn on the night before the contest.
- Contest Topics : Major Doctrines
Choose any of the following doctrines :
- True Church
- Holy Spirit
- Deity of Christ
- 2nd Coming
- Times and Seasons
- End Time
- Delivery time must not exceed seven (7) minutes .Warning signs will be given on the 5th minute and on the 7th, time is up.
- Preaching contest piece may be delivered in English and Filipino.
- Proper business attire is required.
- Sequence of performance will be determined by drawing lots.
- Contestants will be grouped for faster facilitation of the contest. Top scores from each group will be proclaimed finalists and shall compete on the final round.
- Contestants will be recognized by their numbers and not by local names.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
- Content : 35%
- Mastery : 25%
- Delivery : 25%
- Gesture : 15%
- Contestants’ Local Church must pay a registration fee worth 300php. The said fee is one-time payment which covers all the contests that a Local Church can join.
Please click the link below to download.