Here are the mechanics for contest for the upcoming Luzon Youth and Adult Summer Camp 2017.
GUIDELINES FOR ALL CAMP 2017 CONTESTS:
1. ENTRY FEE per Local Church (for all Camp Contests)
Cadets Camp – P300.00
Youth Camp – P300.00
Adult Camp – P300.00
2. All contestants must be registered and must present a contest pass to the Contest In-charge.
3. All contest mechanics can be downloaded at the church website.
4. Deadline for Submission of Entries – on or before April 10, 2017 (Ministers Meeting). There will be a penalty for late submission – P600.00.
5. All entries must be submitted/emailed to the Overall Contest In-charge – Ptr. Gemma Villanueva at villgem@yahoo. com – following this format:
Local Church _______________________________
Name of Contest _______________________________
Contest In-charge _______________________________
Date Submitted _______________________________
Ask for the confirmation or reply of the Contest Incharge
6. Schedule and venue of the contest will be posted at the lobby on the 1st day of the Camp.
7. Those who won the 1st place will no longer join the same contest.
8. Winners will be posted at the lobby on Friday morning of the camp. Awardees must be in proper attire. No pants, no short skirts or dress are allowed.
Camp Contest Minister in Charge:
- Literary Contest
- Bible Quiz – Ptr. Divine Magbata
- Creative Arts 1 – Ptr. Jim Colico
- Creative Arts 2/Literary – Ptr. AskelDela Cruz
- Preaching Contest – Ptr. Dante Abainza
- Cheerdance Competition – Ptr. Analyn dela Torre
- Singing Contest – Goodman Music Ministry
- Over all in Charge – Ptr. Gemma Villanueva